Já baixou seu e-book “Fluente para Sempre” com dicas NINJA pra dar uma turbinada no seu inglês ainda hoje? Clique abaixo e bons estudos!
Hoje vamos praticar os sons /ɪ/ e /iː/ com alguns pares de palavras. Escute a locutora americana várias vezes, depois volte e repita.
1. eat – it | I eat it.
2. beat – bit | The beat is a bit strong.
3. keys – kiss | Give me a kiss for the keys.
4. cheek – chick | The chick’s cheek is soft.
5. deed – did | He did the deed.
6. feet – fit | These shoes fit my feet.
7. feel – fill | Do you feel that we should fill it?
8. green – grin | The Martian’s grin was green.
9. heat – hit | Last summer, the heat hit hard.
10. heel – hill | Put your heel on the hill.
11. jeep – Jill | Jill’s jeep is here.
12. creep – crypt | Let’s creep near the crypt.
13. leap – lip | He bumped his lip when he leaped.
14. meal – mill | She had a meal at the mill.
15. neat – knit | He can knit neatly.
16. peel – pill | Don’t peel that pill!
17. reed – rid | Get rid of the reed.
18. seek – sick | We seek the sixth sick sheik’s sheep.
19. sheep – ship | There are sheep on the ship.
20. sleep – slip | The girl sleeps in a slip.
21. steal – still | He still steals.
22. Streep – strip | Meryl Streep is in a comic strip.
23. team – Tim | Tim is on the team.
24. these – this | These are better than this one.
25. thief – thing | The thief took my thing.
26. weep – whip | Who weeps from the whips?