Já baixou seu e-book “Fluente para Sempre” com dicas NINJA pra dar uma turbinada no seu inglês ainda hoje? Clique abaixo e bons estudos!
Hoje temos uma aula de pronúncia com todos os sons de vogais em inglês.
Você vai ter o som com sua representação no Alfabeto Fonético Internacional, alguns exemplos de palavras com esse som e depois uma frase para você praticar. Primeiro escute o áudio completo sem repetir. Depois escute e repita três vezes – você vai ver como você vai dominar as palavras e as frases rapidinho!
1. /i/ – read, heat, meet, seat, seen, feet
Please eat the meat and the cheese before you leave.
2. /ɪ/ – in, bit, this, give, sister, will, city
My sister Linda will live in the big city.
3. /eɪ/ – late, gate, bait, fail, main, braid, wait
Jane’s face looks great for her age of eighty-eight.
4. /ɛ/ – let, get, end, any, fell, bread, men, said
I went to Texas for my friend’s wedding.
5. /æ/ – last, apple, add, can, answer, class
The handsome man lost his baggage after his travels.
6. /ɑ/ – stop, lock, farm, want, army, possible, got
John is positive that his car was parked in that lot.
7. /ɘ/ – come, up, jump, but, does, love, money, about
Your younger brother doesn’t trust us, does he?
8. /ɔ/ – all, fall, author, also, applaud, thought, fought
Paula was doing laundry all day long.
9. /oʊ/ – go, slow, so, those, post, moment, drove
Oh, no! Don’t open the window, it’s cold.
10. /ʊ/ – look, took, put, foot, full, wolf, cookie
He would read the good book if he could.
11. /u/ – cool, soup, moon, boot, tooth, move, true
Sue knew about the food in the room.
12. /ɘr/ – her, work, sure, first, early, were, earn, occur
What were the first words that girl learned?
13. /aɪ/ – time, nine, dry, high, style, five, China
I advise you to ride a bicycle in China.
14. /aʊ/ – south, house, cow, found, down, town
He went out of the house for about an hour.
15. /ɔɪ/ – oil, choice, moist, enjoy, avoid, voice
Let’s avoid the annoying noise.